Saturday, October 2, 2010

~*Criminal Minds Night - Marathon

So my friend and I decided that throughout the school year we would watch the ENTIRE series of Criminal Minds (1-5); where we decided to call it 'Criminal Minds Night'. 
~* Kicked off the marathon by purchasing a cake (pictured above).
~* First night watched episodes 1 and 2 of Season 1
~* At this point we have watched episodes 1,2, 3, 4 & 5 (so we still have a long way to go).

As you can see the cake itself has 'Criminal Minds Night' written on it where yes I did have to ask someone to put it on (which was slightly embarrassing ...lol!) However, the funniest thing happened when I was going through the check out; the lady noticing the cake asked me if it was my birthday where I said no...then she looked at the cake where she let out a laugh...she then said I've seen so many things written on cakes but never this. I then filled her in on the 'Criminal Minds Night' marathon that my friend and I planned where she let out another laugh and said she had to tell her husband about this b/c he loved Criminal Minds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment